ST. BERNARDIN CONVENTION CENTRE
Bernardin Group comprises of four (4) resorts and one (1) city hotel on the Slovenian coast, in a quiet and natural environment, where the blue Adriatic reaches far into the very heart of Central Europe. It offers 10 hotels with a total of 1.734 hotel rooms and a total of 3.340 seats in 31 multifunctional meeting rooms, all with state-of-the-art technical equipment and natural daylight. The largest of the convention rooms seats 1.1oo delegates’ theatre style. Additional attractions include swimming pools, wellness centers, casinos and private marina.
The St. Bernardin Convention Centre at the Grand Hotel Bernardin is an extensive venue, designed to meet a variety of functions: conventions, seminars, workshops, presentations and product launches, press conferences, business meetings, elegant fashion shows and banquets. With a total of 19 multifunctional meeting rooms and divisible main hall for up to 1.100 delegates’ theatre style, the convention center is the right venue for up to 2.615 delegates.
|Conference room||surface (m2)||lenght (m)||width (m)||height (m)||Classroom style||Theatre style||Banquet style|
- largest meeting capacity: up to 1100 participants,
- hotel rooms: 751 in 3 hotels,
- nearest airport: Trieste,
- distance from airport: 81 km,
- distance from city centre: 2 km,
- centre of town within walking distance,
- Casino, Spa & Wellness Centre,
- parking available.
- microphones (wireless/fixed),
- WLAN for notebooks or PCs,
- LCD projector,
- video conference facilities,
- flip chart.
- business/gala dinners,
- meet&greet receptions,
- exclusive adventure possibility,
- water sport activities,
- group sport challenges,
- premium wine tastings,
- unique sight seeing tours.